POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QUESTION: Camera Perspective Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  QUESTION: Camera Perspective (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: QUESTION: Camera Perspective
Date: 27 Feb 2020 12:30:00
Message: <web.5e57fbbbd4ebc7c78378cda80@news.povray.org>
Usually, the camera is used with its default setting PERSPECTIVE.

But I came across a challenge, where the perspectivic distortion of the camera
needs to be reduced, a little bit towards the ORTHOGRAPHIC kind. But not fully
orthographic.

How can this be achieved, deear members of the POV-Ray community?

And is there a way, to reduce the perspective of only one axis, like from left
to right in my scene (this would be the "x" axus in my scene)?

On request, I can give the scene source code, it is a small scene. Thanks.

Post a reply to this message