POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : We'll I'm on You Tube Server Time: 30 Mar 2020 13:27:21 GMT
  We'll I'm on You Tube (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Leroy
Subject: We'll I'm on You Tube
Date: 25 Feb 2020 19:35:06
Message: <web.5e5575deefe0f68c7a5d50f60@news.povray.org>
As a test I put one of my videos on You Tube.
 It can be found with the search Leroy's Test Robot
I know the graphics aren't the best. But I'll do better:)
Have fun!

Post a reply to this message

> As a test I put one of my videos on You Tube.
>  It can be found with the search Leroy's Test Robot
> I know the graphics aren't the best. But I'll do better:)
> Have fun!

Do you have a link to your channel?
How should we find it?

PS: I would recommend to to ratehr upload it to shutterstock if its good, here:
https://www.shutterstock.com/g/ivanagott?rid=163456&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ctrbreferral-link

They will possibly also pay for it more then youtube.

Post a reply to this message