POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do you create a paint brush effect? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:59:16 EDT (-0400)
  How do you create a paint brush effect? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Kima
Subject: How do you create a paint brush effect?
Date: 25 Feb 2020 08:45:01
Message: <web.5e5523d58c37b9b9ecc0fada0@news.povray.org>
I wonder what shapes/objects can be used and manipulated to form a paintbrush on
the canvas, something like

https://cdn.imgbin.com/18/11/4/imgbin-oil-paint-paintbrush-watercolor-painting-paint-purple-paint-sticker-GPeinj6dEyvmi
KYTwDs7AaiA9.jpg

In the same context, how do you create a spatial object like

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTtlV3vfVdQRULRJrpWyoqVjDFi9Y2faXwYksCJ57Pr1i_qaVE4

The reason I mentioned the latter is its similarity with julia_fractal. Perhaps,
the way julia_fractal is created in POV-Ray can be employed to build the above
images.

Post a reply to this message