POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Legal question Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:44:34 EDT (-0400)
  Legal question (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Randi Olsen
Subject: Legal question
Date: 17 Nov 2019 20:10:00
Message: <web.5dd1ee70fe444a53c9a279040@news.povray.org>
I am developing a modeller for IOS and would like to know what I can and can't
use with regards to the POV-Ray name, other than the agreements from the
binaries and source code.  Also looking for how I can refer to POV-Ray in the
app and in the description of the app that will appear on the App Store.

Note that the app will not generate the ray-traced files, but rather a text file
containing the scene modelled on the app.

This is probably not the correct group for getting that information, but if
someone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Randi O.

Post a reply to this message