POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to calculate the width of an object at a given clock time? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:12:22 EDT (-0400)
  How to calculate the width of an object at a given clock time? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Kima
Subject: How to calculate the width of an object at a given clock time?
Date: 8 Oct 2019 08:45:01
Message: <web.5d9c84adcc983787ecc0fada0@news.povray.org>
I put all the objects within a final object by union. Then, I calculate the
final object width to estimate the camera location (to have a full view of all
objects).

This approach works perfectly, but when using for an animation, the final object
width is calculated separately at each frame, which gives different camera
locations at different frames. In other words, the camera location changes
during the animation.

How can I calculate the final object width at first frame to estimate the camera
location and used it in all frames?

Post a reply to this message