POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to activate orthographic view with the Pov Ray addon?????? (Pov Ray add= Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:42:03 EDT (-0400)
  How to activate orthographic view with the Pov Ray addon?????? (Pov Ray add= (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: tylerm8101
Subject: How to activate orthographic view with the Pov Ray addon?????? (Pov Ray add=
Date: 4 Oct 2019 18:45:01
Message: <web.5d97ca568fd7f7baf8be68120@news.povray.org>
Hi.

I like to use the orthographic camera when I am making scenes in Blender. But
recently I noticed that the camera doesn't change from perspective to
orthographic, it just stays perspective. Changing the orthographic scale doesn't
do anything, but changing the focal lens does. Is this supposed to happen? Pov
ray itself has an orthographic view.

so tired... zzzz

Post a reply to this message