POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : text with background Server Time
28 Mar 2024 13:56:22 EDT (-0400)
  text with background (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Kima
Subject: text with background
Date: 4 Aug 2019 15:05:00
Message: <web.5d472b3237fd6e25ecc0fada0@news.povray.org>
I know I can put a text object on a geometrical shape by techniques such as
"difference", but in this case, I need to know the width of the text to create
an object with the same size?

How can I set a background for a text object when I don't know the width/length
of the text?

Post a reply to this message