POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Visual Studio Code as a Cross-Platform POV-Ray Editor with Integrated Rende= Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:46:58 EDT (-0400)
  Visual Studio Code as a Cross-Platform POV-Ray Editor with Integrated Rende= (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: J  Max Wilson
Subject: Re: Visual Studio Code as a Cross-Platform POV-Ray Editor with Integrated R=
Date: 1 Jul 2019 15:40:00
Message: <web.5d1a608efb642dd8cad34d700@news.povray.org>
Just a quick update on the POV-Ray extensions for Visual Studio Code:

We're now up to over 200 installs of the extension!

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=jmaxwilson.vscode-povray

I'm neck deep in a work project, but there will be additional enhancements and
features.

J. Max

Post a reply to this message