POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ignore .ini Errorrs in 3.7 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:33:09 EDT (-0400)
  Ignore .ini Errorrs in 3.7 (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: yagi
Subject: Re: Ignore .ini Errorrs in 3.7
Date: 1 Oct 2018 13:00:01
Message: <web.5bb252234802201c90d2633c0@news.povray.org>
>>that Moray runs its own animation renders and dosn't use Povray.

Now I see the option for Moray to use Povray for animation rendering.   It's all
coming back, its been a long time.    I do like Moray and Povray, shame Moray is
no longer developed.

My overclocked 3770K still blows a bit of heat ... enough soak to actually make
the fans in my Titan X rev up !

Post a reply to this message