POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wrap Grid Around Stuff Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Wrap Grid Around Stuff (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Seventy Goats
Subject: Wrap Grid Around Stuff
Date: 13 Jul 2018 10:25:01
Message: <web.5b48b50a4e3cefe9634e4bac0@news.povray.org>
Hola,
I don't have a lot of experience with POV-Ray so I have a question. What I have
now is a flat grid made of a bunch of thin, intersecting cylinders. If I place
objects (like balls or boxes or something) within the plane of the grid, is
there some relatively uncomplicated way I can make the grid stretch with the
contours of the objects?

Post a reply to this message