POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : LDD POV-RAY missing parts Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:38:02 EDT (-0400)
  LDD POV-RAY missing parts (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Elwood
Subject: LDD POV-RAY missing parts
Date: 21 Jun 2018 15:00:06
Message: <web.5b2bf5aaa2c8e2c8e90382f50@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I've been doing renders for quite some time now, but a new model I'm trying to
convert keeps running into problems. I keep getting the error message "cannot
find file 'ldd-*****.bin' even after trying to append file type extension" (with
the ***** replaced by the Lego part number.)

At first I thought it was limited to the newer parts, but it's even doing it
with older parts. What am I doing wrong?

Post a reply to this message