POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Arches Server Time
23 Apr 2024 06:58:24 EDT (-0400)
  Arches (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Walid
Subject: Arches
Date: 9 Mar 2018 02:10:00
Message: <web.5aa2325b4805b6d4be87dd460@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to post my question. If I'm mistaken,
please let me know where to post it.

I'm trying to create arches like the ones given in the following photo :
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mosque_of_Cordoba.jpg but I didn't
succeed.

Could someone help me please in creating the pov script. I also would like to
know how can we map alternating colors (white and red) like the ones in the
photo.

Thanks in advance

Walid

Post a reply to this message