POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay Texture/Color bot Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:40:08 EDT (-0400)
  POVRay Texture/Color bot (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Gerardo
Subject: POVRay Texture/Color bot
Date: 8 Mar 2018 18:20:01
Message: <web.5aa1c41844ed6bd66f2d58520@news.povray.org>
Hi everyone!

I made a Twitter bot that shares a random color and randomizes some aspects of
the finish of a texture applied to a sphere.

Feel free to follow it @POVRayBot. (https://twitter.com/POVRayBot)

Cheers!

Post a reply to this message

From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: POVRay Texture/Color bot
Date: 12 Mar 2018 11:51:10
Message: <5aa6a1ee@news.povray.org>
Gerardo wrote on 09/03/2018 00:15:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I made a Twitter bot that shares a random color and randomizes some aspects of
> the finish of a texture applied to a sphere.
>
> Feel free to follow it @POVRayBot. (https://twitter.com/POVRayBot)
>
> Cheers!

Funny,
;-)
Paolo

Post a reply to this message

From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 23 Apr 2018 11:19:44
Message: <5addf990$1@news.povray.org>
On 09.03.2018 0:15, Gerardo wrote:

> I made a Twitter bot that shares a random color and randomizes some aspects of
> the finish of a texture applied to a sphere.

Lol nice. Maybe give it a bit more interesting environment for
shadows/highlights/reflections. Do you run your own server?