POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : angry ini option problem Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  angry ini option problem (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Kontemplator
Subject: angry ini option problem
Date: 10 Jan 2018 08:45:01
Message: <web.5a5616adc06758bc659f6d40@news.povray.org>
Early in the morning between coffee and jumping to work I changed a little
detail in my animation and rerenderd from the half. I made a typo and the ini
option was set to.

+kff125 +sf167

Everything went ok but it only rendered the useless frame 167. I think that
should throw an error or give a messagebox.

Preset INI file is 'P:\POV\INI\QUICKRES.INI', section is '[360p, No AA]'.
Preset source file is 'F:\Temp\light_test.pov'.
Rendering using command line '+kff125 +sf167'.
Rendering with 4 threads.
-
Parser Options
  Input file: F:\Temp\light_test.pov
  Remove bounds........On
  Split unions.........Off
  Library paths:
    P:\pov\include
    C:\Windows\Fonts
Animation Options
  Initial Frame:        1  Final Frame:      125
  Frame Step:           1
  Initial Clock:    0.000  Final Clock:    0.000
  Cyclic Animation.....Off  Field render.........Off  Odd lines/frames.....Off
Image Output Options
  Image resolution.....640 by 360 (rows 1 to 360, columns 1 to 640).
  Output file..........F:\Temp\light_test167.png, 24 bpp PNG
"F:\Temp\light_test.pov" line 40: Parse Warning: Clock = 1.339

Why set the parser Final Clock: 0.000 but still calculating the value after
Final Frame is reached.

System Win10 x64
Pov 3.7 RC 7 and 3.8 alpha

Post a reply to this message