POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 'Search' results problem Server Time
19 Apr 2024 23:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  'Search' results problem (Message 18 to 27 of 27)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: 'Search' results problem
Date: 31 Dec 2017 03:55:45
Message: <5a48a611@news.povray.org>
On 31-12-2017 9:38, Chris Cason wrote:
> On 31/12/2017 19:32, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> I am afraid, that did not help unfortunately.
>
> Do you have any extensions that could be interfering with loading of
> scripts from cse.google.com?

I don't know about that... ;_/

> If not, can you open your browser's debugging console (usually F12),
> select the 'network' tab, then reload the page? Check the network tab
> for any failed requests, and the console tab for any error messages.

You may judge from the attached. I am not familiar with this...

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'search2.jpg' (221 KB)

Preview of image 'search2.jpg'
search2.jpg

From: Chris Cason
Date: 31 Dec 2017 04:04:25
Message: <5a48a819$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/12/2017 19:55, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> You may judge from the attached. I am not familiar with this...

The script loaded OK. Was there anything in the console tab?

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Date: 31 Dec 2017 04:07:44
Message: <5a48a8e0$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/12/2017 20:04, Chris Cason wrote:
> On 31/12/2017 19:55, Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> You may judge from the attached. I am not familiar with this...
>
> The script loaded OK. Was there anything in the console tab?

Also please try the HTTPS version of the search page if you're using
HTTP, or the HTTP version if you're using HTTPS (it works on both for
me but as I notice you're using 'https everywhere' it's worth testing).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message