POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering an electromagnetic field and photon rays Server Time
28 Apr 2024 22:11:01 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering an electromagnetic field and photon rays (Message 21 to 25 of 25)
From: cbpypov
Subject: Re: Rendering an electromagnetic field and photon rays
Date: 26 Oct 2017 14:40:01
Message: <web.59f22b389b56bbddbb23337d0@news.povray.org>
I guess it is best to move the conservation to the images group:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.59f0ee4b3a8b1675667cbe5f0%40news.povray.org%3E/

I hope to be hearing from you there :)

Post a reply to this message

From: cbpypov
Date: 26 Oct 2017 15:15:01
Message: <web.59f2341f9b56bbddbb23337d0@news.povray.org>
Oh my word, I have to apologize a hundred times! I somehow did not notice the
button "Go to next X messages", so that I overlooked any of your messages after
my coding example... And there are so many of them!

I'll go through them and try to address everthing. Thank you very much...

Post a reply to this message