POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : color_maps? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 23:43:23 EDT (-0400)
  color_maps? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Leroy
Subject: color_maps?
Date: 27 Sep 2017 15:15:00
Message: <web.59cbf7edb353e96d5a23a8740@news.povray.org>
I was going though my old window programs I wrote for POV. I have one for making
& editing Color_maps. It's a good program, but it is limited to placing the
colors at points that are multiples of 1/255. I was thinking of fixing this and
adding a browse function that'll let you see a previews of color maps if a file.
Does anyone comments, Ideas?

Would anyone use it?

Post a reply to this message