POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing page[s] Server Time
28 Mar 2024 04:37:57 EDT (-0400)
  Raytracing page[s] (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Raytracing page[s]
Date: 12 Jul 2017 10:10:00
Message: <web.59662d4457ffa8e8c437ac910@news.povray.org>
Just came across this as a link from a google image search.
http://www.aleph.se/Nada/ray.html
and as usual thought I'd share.

It would make a fun (and probably quite extensive) thread to post the results of
searching even only the terms:
XYZ's Raytracing Page

Let alone the variants of that and "rendered with POV-Ray", etc.
:)

Post a reply to this message