POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing page[s] Server Time
16 Apr 2024 00:44:46 EDT (-0400)
  Raytracing page[s] (Message 12 to 21 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 3 Messages >>>
From: B  Gimeno
Subject: Re: Raytracing page[s]
Date: 21 Jul 2017 12:00:01
Message: <web.5972245ab085b44be2d509f80@news.povray.org>
> Just came across this as a link from a google image search.
> http://www.aleph.se/Nada/ray.html
> and as usual thought I'd share.
>
> It would make a fun (and probably quite extensive) thread to post the results of
> searching even only the terms:
> XYZ's Raytracing Page
>
> Let alone the variants of that and "rendered with POV-Ray", etc.
> :)
http://www.dimensions-math.org/
http://www.chaos-math.org/es
http://www.josleys.com/
http://www.bugman123.com/

Regards, B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

From: MichaelJF
Date: 21 Jul 2017 14:45:00
Message: <web.59724af4b085b44b23142f410@news.povray.org>
Thank you all for new interesting POV-Links, But don't expect to much from the
sources given. E.g. "codeworx" (posted by Norbert) has deleted essential
parameters in his given code, which can be guest in some cases but not in all.
For older links, yielding a 404-Error (especially sites from geocities) try the
wayback-machine archive.org, many of them are still stored there.

Sorry for the short notice, but I'm running for the German parliament until the
September election. I and my party have no chance to win, but we will use it ;)

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message

> Sorry for the short notice, but I'm running for the German parliament until the
> September election.

Good luck with it.

> I and my party have no chance to win, but we will use it;)

My sort of politician. ;)

--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> Sorry for the short notice, but I'm running for the German parliament
>> until the
>> September election.
>
> Good luck with it.
>
>> I and my party have no chance to win, but we will use it;)
>
> My sort of politician. ;)

Unfortunately I can't vote for him -- different voting district, if I'm
not mistaken.

Post a reply to this message

> >> Sorry for the short notice, but I'm running for the German parliament
> >> until the
> >> September election.
> >
> > Good luck with it.
> >
> >> I and my party have no chance to win, but we will use it;)
> >
> > My sort of politician. ;)
>
> Unfortunately I can't vote for him -- different voting district, if I'm
> not mistaken.

Many thanks, but unfortunately you're right. As usual...
Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message