POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Vertex / fragment shader programs... Server Time
28 Mar 2024 11:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Vertex / fragment shader programs... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Heriberto Delgado
Subject: Vertex / fragment shader programs...
Date: 3 May 2017 17:40:01
Message: <web.590a4dc1e4431114498b4c860@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone!

I'm entirely new to POV-Ray, apologies if this sounds like something only a
complete newbie would ask.

Does POV-Ray possess something akin to vertex / fragment shaders, as in small
programs able to preprocess vertex input for polygon meshes, as well as
modifying color information for each pixel ("fragment") captured from the scene,
as seen in GPU-based video adapter hardware nowadays?

Post a reply to this message