POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re Cassini Server Time
18 Apr 2024 04:41:30 EDT (-0400)
  re Cassini (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: re Cassini
Date: 27 Apr 2017 10:25:01
Message: <web.5901ff37711d262c437ac910@news.povray.org>
Just throwing this out there in case someone wanted to jump on a fun project /
resurrect an old one, before I did:

It would be fun to render / animate Saturn and its rings ---- with a Monolith in
full view   :D

Preferably by someone named Dave.
Because then we could all say, "Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?"
and
"That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal. Can
you hold it a bit closer?"

;)

Post a reply to this message