POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is there a way to collect environment data? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 00:40:44 EDT (-0400)
  Is there a way to collect environment data? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Fudz4
Subject: Is there a way to collect environment data?
Date: 26 Feb 2017 09:10:01
Message: <web.58b2e13d905b4ff01279700f0@news.povray.org>
I am currently dispersing photons in a pov ray environment, however what I would
like to do is collect properties of each photon and their interactions with the
scene, in other words collect information on each photon trajectory. How do you
think i could go about doing this?

Thank you very much.

Post a reply to this message