POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Import and export geometry Server Time
28 Mar 2024 17:26:29 EDT (-0400)
  Import and export geometry (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Berserk
Subject: Import and export geometry
Date: 14 Sep 2016 07:00:01
Message: <web.57d92d75a546e869af131fa80@news.povray.org>
Please, add geometry import and export to povray, maybe .obj or other formats.

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Import and export geometry
Date: 14 Sep 2016 08:21:00
Message: <57d940ac$1@news.povray.org>
Am 14.09.2016 um 12:59 schrieb Berserk:
> Please, add geometry import and export to povray, maybe .obj or other formats.

Import for .obj: Happens to have been added to an experimental branch
/just right now/, soon to be included in official POV-Ray ;)

Post a reply to this message