POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help:how to build underwater images Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:38:58 EDT (-0400)
  Help:how to build underwater images (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Lsq
Subject: Help:how to build underwater images
Date: 24 Mar 2016 09:50:01
Message: <web.56f3eff8f12d35403fdf54d50@news.povray.org>
Hi,

A freshman.I would like to build some underwater images with several objects and
it seems that there is water in the images.Where can I get some simple examples?
Thanks!

Post a reply to this message

> A freshman.I would like to build some underwater images with several objects and
> it seems that there is water in the images.Where can I get some simple examples?
> Thanks!

Some underwater scenes with sources worth looking at -

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3C455c0b4b$1@news.povray.org%3E/

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3C3D21F7DD.5030007%40bellsouth.net%3E/#%3C3D21F7DD.5030007%40bel
lsouth.net%3E

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/message/%3Cweb.510c1a6a1927e6d96eb3cf340%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.510
c1a6a1927e6d96eb3cf340%40news.povray.org%3E

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/message/%3C3e1ecc5f%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C3e1ecc5f%40news.povray.org%3E

http://www.povcomp.com/entries/161.php (faked lightbeams)

Norbert

Post a reply to this message