POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this for real? Server Time
15 May 2024 14:33:06 EDT (-0400)
  Is this for real? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: Is this for real?
Date: 4 Aug 2015 07:40:06
Message: <web.55c0a3e85219ef254add34320@news.povray.org>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.povray&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term
%3Dgoogle+play+pov+ray&pcampaignid=APPU_1_ep_AVYLQAcKAU9_ZlugN

Couldn't get it working on my G2.

-Nekar Xenos-

Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Is this for real?
Date: 4 Aug 2015 08:10:00
Message: <web.55c0aa9490284b2b5e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
That would be pretty crazy if it was!  :)

My quick read suggests that it may be dependent upon having "Termi" installed
first.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.termi

Post a reply to this message