POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Compound transformations vs. 3.7 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 22:38:00 EDT (-0400)
  Compound transformations vs. 3.7 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Compound transformations vs. 3.7
Date: 22 Jan 2015 12:50:00
Message: <web.54c137bf5b485c92a9b6c9220@news.povray.org>
I posted to p.b.i.  images which document how 3.7 is "disappearing" some objects
which worked fine in 3.6.  I have some fairly complex blobs, but even the
objects which are simply spheres which have undergone "compound" transformations
are getting ghosted.

Any tips?  Did 3.7 change a "policy" on complex transformations?

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.54c1322726f8b305a9b6c9220%40news.povray.org%3E/