POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : generate ancillary image planes with MegaPov Server Time
5 Jul 2024 12:04:34 EDT (-0400)
  generate ancillary image planes with MegaPov (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: CAS
Subject: generate ancillary image planes with MegaPov
Date: 27 Aug 2014 21:10:00
Message: <web.53fe80d2f4e164906a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
Hey,I encountered a new problem.I have no experiance with MegaPOV, I'm using
only POV-Ray for Windows.But now I need to generate ancillary image planes with
MegaPov.Such as:

An article says:'Note that in order for the image planes to be available to the

version 1.2.1 on line 360 must be commented out, otherwise the files which have
the extension PPD are deleted after the rendering is completed.'

I have set up MegaPOV version 1.2.1 and pov-ray 3.6.Besides,I have commented out
360 line in postproc.cpp and compiled the source.

My problem is when I render pov2.pov with MegaPov,the output is the same as
POV-ray.What I means how can I get ancillary image planes with MegaPov apart
from the picture which POV can get.Can somebody give me a advice ? So sorry to
bring so much trouble!But it is a little current.So beg a help.Thank you and
expecting reply! Best wishes!