POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Position after rotation Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:53:45 EDT (-0400)
  Position after rotation (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: pbrants
Subject: Position after rotation
Date: 11 Apr 2014 17:10:00
Message: <web.53485932432fd1004e8159130@news.povray.org>
Where can I retrieve the new position after a rotation (or transformation in
general) of a point (let's say a center of a sphere or box) when I need that for
future references or calculations?

Paul

Post a reply to this message

Le 11/04/2014 23:05, pbrants nous fit lire :
> Where can I retrieve the new position after a rotation (or transformation in
> general) of a point (let's say a center of a sphere or box) when I need that for
> future references or calculations?
>
> Paul

use vtransform from transforms.inc.

 vtransform(vec, trans)