POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : about radiosity information Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:44:03 EDT (-0400)
  about radiosity information (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: CAS
Subject: about radiosity information
Date: 28 Feb 2014 04:00:00
Message: <web.53104fe210b990436a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
If I want to get a image which it has radiosity meaning,whether should I set
radiosity statements ?

Post a reply to this message

From: FractRacer
Subject: Re: about radiosity information
Date: 28 Feb 2014 04:12:52
Message: <53105314$1@news.povray.org>

> If I want to get a image which it has radiosity meaning,whether should I set
> radiosity statements ?

In the global_settings section in front of the pov file. Read the help
file, and some examples supplied with Povray.

global_settings{
    assumed_gamma 1.0
    max_trace_level 5
    radiosity {
        //... here some radiosity words..
    }
    photons {
        // for photons...
    }
}

Lionel.

PovRay is Patience.

--
Do not judge my words, judge my actions.

---