POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 'apps to aid colour selection' updated Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:22 EDT (-0400)
   'apps to aid colour selection' updated (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bernard
Subject: 'apps to aid colour selection' updated
Date: 9 Jun 2013 13:20:00
Message: <web.51b4b8a3111a061972d1310c0@news.povray.org>

circle and the colour map comparator, so that they provide the  gamma 1 rgb
vector in addition to the normal output relevant to your own gamma. You can also
change to your own gamma value if it happens not to be 2.2.

In addition I have built the apps for Mac as well as Windows. If any Mac users
should try them, I would appreciate some feedback since I am unable to test the
Mac versions.

Available at:
http://www.flyonahook.me.uk/downloads.html

Post a reply to this message