POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : indexing array give parse error (repost because I forget to add the subject= Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  indexing array give parse error (repost because I forget to add the subject= (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: stevenvh
Subject: indexing array give parse error (repost because I forget to add the subject=
Date: 15 Jan 2013 12:00:00
Message: <web.50f589f38eb9cf29209de68b0@news.povray.org>
In the code below I get an error "Parse error: Expected 'object or directive',
float function 'float identifier' found instead." The error points to the index
[i] in the assignment. Any ideas?

*** Code ****************************************************************

#declare MyTable = array[3][6] {{0,0,0,0,0,0},{0,0,0,0,0,0},{0,0,0,0,0,0}}

#macro Init_Table()
  #local i = 0;
  #while (i < 6)
   MyTable[0][i] = i + 1
  #end
#end

Init_Table()

Post a reply to this message

(Also, you are not incrementing 'i' anywhere.)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message