POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Building Koppi's Bullet Physics Playground in Windows Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:23:53 EDT (-0400)
  Building Koppi's Bullet Physics Playground in Windows (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Koppi
Subject: Re: Building Koppi's Bullet Physics Playground in Windows
Date: 6 Jan 2013 04:30:01
Message: <web.50e9432931ab50f1c1c11d750@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> It would not run because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll, mingwm10.dll,
> QtNetwork4.dll are missing.

Stephen, thx, updated the installer to include the above libs:

* http://db.koppi.me/sw/bpp-0.0.2-win32.exe

Koppi

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 6 Jan 2013 06:57:12
Message: <50e96698$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/01/2013 9:26 AM, Koppi wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>> It would not run because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll, mingwm10.dll,
>> QtNetwork4.dll are missing.
>
> Stephen, thx, updated the installer to include the above libs:
>
> * http://db.koppi.me/sw/bpp-0.0.2-win32.exe
>
> Koppi

Thanks Koppi,

It runs now. :-D
All I have to do is make the time to learn how to use it.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: StephenS
Date: 27 Jan 2013 11:45:00
Message: <web.5105586631ab50f131960d4b0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 06/01/2013 9:26 AM, Koppi wrote:
> > Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> >> It would not run because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll, mingwm10.dll,
> >> QtNetwork4.dll are missing.
> >
> > Stephen, thx, updated the installer to include the above libs:
> >
> > * http://db.koppi.me/sw/bpp-0.0.2-win32.exe
> >
> > Koppi
> >

> Thanks Koppi,
>
> It runs now. :-D
> All I have to do is make the time to learn how to use it.
>

> --
> Regards
>      Stephen

Make sub-folders
....bpp/export
....bpp/screenshots

/export will hold another sub-folder after a successful pov-export

Stephen S

Post a reply to this message