POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is the object collection being supervised? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:06 EDT (-0400)
  Is the object collection being supervised? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Is the object collection being supervised?
Date: 8 Jun 2012 19:25:01
Message: <web.4fd288a4fd31215985de7b680@news.povray.org>
I have 2 questions on povray.object-collection, from February and from last
July, that have gotten no response.  SharkD also has a request from last July
that has gotten no response.  Chris Bartlett has not posted anything there since
September of 2009.

Post a reply to this message

> I have 2 questions on povray.object-collection, from February and from last
> July, that have gotten no response.  SharkD also has a request from last July
> that has gotten no response.  Chris Bartlett has not posted anything there since
> September of 2009.

Thanks for bringing this up. I'll see what I can find out.

-- Chris