POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : vs dave bollinger Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  vs dave bollinger (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: B  Gimeno
Subject: vs dave bollinger
Date: 17 Jul 2011 02:55:00
Message: <web.4e22860a7b059a3a51f039020@news.povray.org>
Hi:
Do someone knows what uses Dave Bollinger to generate their simulations?
He has an album released in flicker, which I recommend his short "ball vs flower
ao" in the direction http://www.flickr.com/photos/davebollinger/5740370835/
Would appreciate any information. I also recommend a look at his gallery in
flicker and other images with the tag "pov-ray"

automatic translated regards
B. Gimeno

Post a reply to this message

> Do someone knows what uses Dave Bollinger to generate their simulations?
> He has an album released in flicker, which I recommend his short "ball vs flower
> ao" in the direction http://www.flickr.com/photos/davebollinger/5740370835/
> Would appreciate any information. I also recommend a look at his gallery in
> flicker and other images with the tag "pov-ray"
>
> automatic translated regards
> B. Gimeno

If it is done with POV-Ray, it looks very much like what Bill Pragnell
did a couple of years ago (shooting cannon balls through a brick tower).

Thomas

Post a reply to this message