POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray and large sdl code. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Povray and large sdl code. (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: CShake
Subject: Re: Povray and large sdl code.
Date: 24 Mar 2011 20:31:43
Message: <4d8be26f$1@news.povray.org>
On 2011-03-24 20:27, CShake wrote:
> You use Escape-Meta-Alt-Ctrl-Shift I see.
And I hereby retract my linux card, for confusing that for vi.
(sequences vs combinations)

Post a reply to this message

From: Yvo Smellenbergh
Date: 26 Mar 2011 06:51:18
Message: <1jyqjcc.1p87xz61wnmqtsN%yvo.s@cancel_This_gmx.net>
"CAD-Andi" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

Could you compress an example file to a reasonable size to e-mail it to
me or upload it somewhere for me to download? I also need to know what
version of OSX you are using. I will have a look at it and try to fix
this.

Best regards,

Yvo

http://megapov.inetart.net MacMegaPOV at: