POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where have all the geniuses gone? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Where have all the geniuses gone? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: Where have all the geniuses gone?
Date: 23 Sep 2010 01:50:01
Message: <web.4c9ae9d222c920ae507e8a090@news.povray.org>
Not that there is a shortage of geniuses here, but I remember people who have
not been seen around here in quite some time.

People who astounded me and, at times, made me incredibly jealous...

People like H.E. Day whose "Drunk Patrol" piece still inspires me to push the
boundaries of my knowledge, and probe the dark corners of my imagination.

A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message