POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray syntax highlight for text editors Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:11 EDT (-0400)
   POV-Ray syntax highlight for text editors (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Cesar
Subject: POV-Ray syntax highlight for text editors
Date: 15 Jul 2010 15:45:00
Message: <web.4c3f641d49b82744ec1019780@news.povray.org>
Hello I have created a syntax highlighting for povray

http://www.contexteditor.org/
http://cdn.contextstatic.org/downloads/highlighters/POV-Ray.chl

I would like someone to create a notepad
http://notepad-plus-plus.org

Post a reply to this message

From: CShake
Subject: Re: POV-Ray syntax highlight for text editors
Date: 15 Jul 2010 16:12:07
Message: <4c3f6b97$1@news.povray.org>
On 2010-07-15 15:40, Cesar wrote:
> Hello I have created a syntax highlighting for povray
>
> http://www.contexteditor.org/
> http://cdn.contextstatic.org/downloads/highlighters/POV-Ray.chl
>
> I would like someone to create a notepad
> http://notepad-plus-plus.org

Looks interesting. I usually use the windows frontend so I can render
with one keystroke when testing, but it's helpful to use other programs too.

As a note, I use SciTE for most of my text editing,
(http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html) and it includes POV highlighting
in the standard download. Just have to uncomment it in the global
options file to have it show up in the languages list.