POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DIALux POV-Ray Photon Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  DIALux POV-Ray Photon (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dmitry
Subject: DIALux POV-Ray Photon
Date: 14 Jul 2010 05:50:00
Message: <web.4c3d874696917e114d17d9150@news.povray.org>
Hello

Tell me, can I use function the "Photon" in POV-Ray for projects DIALux? For
example, for visualization of glass spheres, or water.
Apply effect "Photon" to object "sph.3DS"

One of the examples described in this source.
http://www.imagico.de/pov/water/water06.html

The project file can be downloaded from here:
http://depositfiles.com/files/4w515ai5x

Best regards
Dmitry

Post a reply to this message