POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray webring Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray webring (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: SharkD
Subject: POV-Ray webring
Date: 18 Oct 2009 00:08:21
Message: <4ada94b5$1@news.povray.org>
Is it dead or still functioning? I'd like to add my site to it.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: Re: POV-Ray webring
Date: 19 Oct 2009 23:19:04
Message: <4ADD2B3F.7080804@joplin.com>
SharkD wrote:
> Is it dead or still functioning? I'd like to add my site to it.
>
> Mike

It's still alive.
Here the POV Ring address
http://www.webring.com/t/POV-Ray?sid=38

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Date: 19 Oct 2009 23:46:41
Message: <4add32a1$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/19/2009 11:15 PM, Leroy Whetstone wrote:
> SharkD wrote:
>> Is it dead or still functioning? I'd like to add my site to it.
>>
>> Mike
>
> It's still alive.
> Here the POV Ring address
> http://www.webring.com/t/POV-Ray?sid=38

Woohoo! I'm signed up!

http://isometricland.com/povray/povray.php

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 21 Oct 2009 07:55:01
Message: <web.4adef57fde7e495f34d207310@news.povray.org>
Leroy Whetstone <lrw### [at] joplincom> wrote:
> SharkD wrote:
> > Is it dead or still functioning? I'd like to add my site to it.
> >
> > Mike
>
> It's still alive.
> Here the POV Ring address
> http://www.webring.com/t/POV-Ray?sid=38

Yikes!  An ad that talks to you! NSFMeetings!
That adds to my suspicion that Yahoo had bought out webring.

Post a reply to this message

> Leroy Whetstone <lrw### [at] joplincom> wrote:
>> SharkD wrote:
>>> Is it dead or still functioning? I'd like to add my site to it.
>>>
>>> Mike
>> It's still alive.
>> Here the POV Ring address
>> http://www.webring.com/t/POV-Ray?sid=38
>

> Yikes!  An ad that talks to you! NSFMeetings!
> That adds to my suspicion that Yahoo had bought out webring.

An add? What add?
With Firefox, I don't see any obvious add.

Alain
Alain