POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : x-ray like texture Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  x-ray like texture (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: mone
Subject: x-ray like texture
Date: 13 Oct 2009 17:10:01
Message: <web.4ad4eb84e35696266e6d7c00@news.povray.org>
Hi,

has anyone an idea how I can make such a fancy glowing faked "x-ray"-texture
with Pov-ray?
I mean those one can sometimes see on 3D anatomical illustrations, like e.g.
here:
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-6226515-x-ray-skull.php
http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-9543726-skull-roentgen-4-view.php

Thanks,