POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Delivery Paths Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Delivery Paths (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Doc
Subject: Delivery Paths
Date: 30 Jun 2009 21:05:00
Message: <web.4a4ab5fe6d60884b4c2dc1cc0@news.povray.org>
What is the purpose of asking the user where they want POV-Ray delivered if
you're just going to use the "C:\Users\Admin\Documents\POV-Ray\v3.6" folder to
hold all POV-Ray's subfolders anyway?!? Did you guys turn MicroSuck or
something? I mean, why ask where we want it delivered if you're not going to
use what we choose as the base directory??? Pfffftttt

Post a reply to this message