POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange normal mangling issue Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Strange normal mangling issue (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: HadleyRille
Subject: Re: Strange normal mangling issue
Date: 1 Mar 2009 23:05:00
Message: <web.49ab5a55b967abaebf29fcd0@news.povray.org>
The problem has been resolved, thanks to everyone for their help.  It turns out
that the linux install of POV was the problem, and reinstalling a non Redhat
Package Manager version fixed it.

"HadleyRille" <nomail@nomail> wrote:> Yes, I'm using 3.6.1c for 32 bit Windows,
running under WindowsXP.  I downloaded