POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Curved line Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Curved line (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: twister
Subject: Curved line
Date: 18 Feb 2009 07:15:00
Message: <web.499bfb71fb5d997a8896485d0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Is it possible to draw a line connecting a few points using spline feature? In
fact I need a smooth ribbon (the line is the center line of that ribbon) but
not in all directions - just in one plane (x-z). I have tried using prisms but
I have problems with constant width of that shape along whole length.
Let me know how it can be made - just some clue.
Thanks in advance.

Twister

Post a reply to this message

Of course if something is unclear, let me know...

Post a reply to this message