POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hall of Fame Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Hall of Fame (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Carlo C
Subject: Re: Hall of Fame
Date: 4 Jan 2009 06:15:00
Message: <web.4960992c4fd82d8a1f52c47c0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > -A suggestion:
> >  Undoubtedly the POV-Academy Award for Best Actress is...
> >
> >  http://news.povray.org/480e840a%40news.povray.org
> >  "Tribute to Myrna Loy", from Ive
>
> Impressive indeed!

Yeah, and there are many other gems hidden in the maze of the newsgroups.

For example, this is the best animation (ever?):

http://news.povray.org/47bf6f44%40news.povray.org
and Sam Benge for me is the best *director* of 2008. :-)

Post a reply to this message

>Yeah, and there are many other gems hidden in the maze of the newsgroups.
>
>For example, this is the best animation (ever?):

Have you seen this?

http://news.povray.org/povray.animations/thread/%3Cweb.4850f6487448824c68a85cf10@news.povray.org%3E/
--

Regards