POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Terrain Following Object Question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Terrain Following Object Question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Bridgeofstraws
Subject: Terrain Following Object Question
Date: 13 Dec 2008 16:00:00
Message: <web.494421dfbb7daa0ee9749eba0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I came a across this website while randomly googling:
http://www.donzoptix.co.uk/FUNMOVIES/Funmovies.html
and discovered that one of the videos (roughly half-way down the page) on this
site showed a tank that followed the terrain and left tracks.  Now I might be
mistaken but I think the video was generated in POV-Ray.  I was wondering if
anyone here knows how this might have been accomplished.  I don't intend on
implementing this in POV-Ray currently; I just found it interesting.
Thank you.

Bridgeofstraws

Post a reply to this message