POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scattering Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Scattering (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dunkelheit
Subject: Scattering
Date: 1 Nov 2008 18:40:01
Message: <web.490cd9e9bfd821c1c6a08930@news.povray.org>
just a question, and excuse me if this is not the place fot this

Can i get result with sacatering media similar to that dust in the air in wallE
the movie, i tried something the results are good, but at the distance the
media looks too bright, an in a closer place doesnt look at all
what can i do for it not to look as bright

Post a reply to this message