POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:29:31 EDT (-0400)
  Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy (Message 91 to 100 of 165)
From: Nicolas George
Subject: Re: Licensing, Ethics, Open Source and Philosophy
Date: 16 Jul 2008 05:50:13
Message: <487dc455$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich  wrote in message <487dbf58$1@news.povray.org>:
> And how many contributions have there been in the past five months?

Interesting contributions are rare, you can not do statistics with so few
data. But they are even rarer when the development model is closed.

I could argue that all potential contributors have been disgusted by the
three years of closed-sourceness and moved on to other projects. Alexandre,
for example.

Post a reply to this message