POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No file was written... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  No file was written... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: stevenvh
Subject: No file was written...
Date: 8 Jul 2008 15:30:00
Message: <web.4873bff033fbed2dc0721a1d0@news.povray.org>
I get a warning "A render has completed but file output was turned off. No file
was written" when I run this ini-file:

; ini-file starts here *******************************
Input_File_Name = 0018a009.pov
Output_To_File = on
Output_File_Name = 0018a009_r1c1.png

Height = 10000
Width = 10000

Start_Column = 1
End_Column = 100
Start_Row = 1
End_Row = 100

A file is created when I comment out the Output_File_Name statement, though.
What am I doing wrong?

Post a reply to this message