POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition #5 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Short code competition #5 (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: Short code competition #5
Date: 16 Jan 2008 07:30:00
Message: <web.478df7a45005c39c90d3c8370@news.povray.org>
OK boys and girls, two weeks to go until the end of the short competition number
5. Hope you're all tuning your entries ... but think of the poor administrator
(me) having to render a whole bunch of entries coming in at the last hour. Get
them in as early as possible!
   http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/modelling_rendering/scc5/
-------------------------------------
P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/

Post a reply to this message

Not that i would have the skills to join this elite club.
Have you recieved any entries so far?

Arne Kleinophorst

Paul Bourke schrieb:
> OK boys and girls, two weeks to go until the end of the short competition number
> 5. Hope you're all tuning your entries ... but think of the poor administrator
> (me) having to render a whole bunch of entries coming in at the last hour. Get
> them in as early as possible!
>    http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/modelling_rendering/scc5/
> -------------------------------------
> P a u l   B o u r k e
> http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/

Post a reply to this message

> think of the poor administrator (me) having to render
> a whole bunch of entries coming in at the last hour.

Done, but submitting early leaves two weeks to consider a
second entry which needs to be rendered at the last hour.
Luckily I won't have a lot of time ;)

Post a reply to this message

"Paul Bourke" <pau### [at] uwaeduau> wrote:
> OK boys and girls, two weeks to go until the end of the short competition number
> 5. Hope you're all tuning your entries ... but think of the poor administrator
> (me) having to render a whole bunch of entries coming in at the last hour. Get
> them in as early as possible!
>    http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/modelling_rendering/scc5/
> P a u l   B o u r k e
> http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/

I wish I could think of something to submit.