POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oyonale 2007 update Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Oyonale 2007 update (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Oyonale 2007 update
Date: 18 Dec 2007 05:10:54
Message: <47679cae$1@news.povray.org>
It's 3-year late but it's there. The (few) new images were not made with
POV-Ray, but there's a section with 3D models and scenes converted to the
POV-Ray format.
Main page http://www.oyonale.com/accueil.php?lang=en
POV-Ray models http://www.oyonale.com/modeles.php?lang=en&format=POV
Most of the new meshes are also available in Cinema 4D and OBJ format.
The new design makes site updates much easier than before, so from now I'll
add things as I make them (I still have a backlog of models to clean up and
publish).

G.

--
**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

> It's 3-year late but it's there. The (few) new images were not made with
> POV-Ray, but there's a section with 3D models and scenes converted to the
> POV-Ray format.
> Main page http://www.oyonale.com/accueil.php?lang=en
> POV-Ray models http://www.oyonale.com/modeles.php?lang=en&format=POV
> Most of the new meshes are also available in Cinema 4D and OBJ format.
> The new design makes site updates much easier than before, so from now I'll
> add things as I make them (I still have a backlog of models to clean up and
> publish).
>
> G.
>
> --
> http://www.oyonale.com
> - Graphic experiments
> - POV-Ray, Cinema 4D and Poser computer images
> - Posters

Been wondering when to expect and update.  Looking forward to having a browse.

-tgq

Post a reply to this message